Helpful Links

Using my GoPhone overseas

Contributor

Using my GoPhone overseas

What do I need to do to use my GoPhone on a trip to Europe?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Using my GoPhone overseas

@Finbar GoPhone does NOT have or offer international roaming (outside of North America).

If you've had it for 6 months you could unlock it and get a SIM for overseas use.

OR

Switch to AT&T postpaid.

• This is the public AT&T community forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When solved / helped, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be the correct information...
    The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, it's particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post).
  • *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Tags (1)
    Message 2 of 3
    Highlighted
    ACE - Professor

Re: Using my GoPhone overseas

As @garylapointe say,

Gophone only offer roaming in Canada & Mexico.
    You can try and get your phone unlocked or switch to AT&T postpaid.
    If your trip in EU are long enough,you may be better off  getting a local sim card if they offer this service.
    Places like France,Germany,Switzerland will need your ID (passport) and local address to apply for service.
    You may wait up to 72 hours for it.
    Norway do not offer this service to foreigner.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 3 of 3
    Share this topic
    Announcements

AT&T GoPhone is changing its name to AT&T PREPAID. New name - same great service, network and value!

Additional Support