Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
tdocwood's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 1st, 2014 7:27 PM

Unlock my go phone?

I am going out of the country I have requeted 4 times for them to unlock my go phone but they deny me everytime.  This phone works the best in Scotland and I want to use it on my vacation. I dont want to activate it as a go phone I have a phone already.

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

That is strange that your unlock requests have been continually denied. Have you had the phone for a period of at least six months? Perhaps sending a private message at the link below could help speed up the process, provided that you meet the requirements for unlocking the device.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

As you may know,some private mobile phone shop in Scotland will be able to unlocked any make of phone on the spot for you from GBP10 to GBP50.

Vodafone UK,EE UK ,O2,Giffgaff,Toggle, Virgin Media Tesco ,Asda....just to name a few,they all have pay as you go service in UK. But they DO NOT help you unlocked your mobile !!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.