Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
mamabrinkles's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 19th, 2008 4:31 AM

Closed

Unlimited Go Phone Plan

Ok so I would like some feedback on the .10/minute - Unlimited mobile to mobile Go Phone Plan.
Here are my questions:

1.  Is it true Mobile to Mobile or are you charged the $1.00 on days you only call Mobile to Mobile?

2.  Are you charged the $1.00 when people call you but you don't answer?

3.  The $1.00 charge says for voice calls - are you charged the $1.00 on days you only text message?

Currently I have the .25/min plan, but I want to switch over, I just want to be informed first.  Thanks so much!!

Accepted Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

16 years ago

@mamabrinkles wrote:
Ok so I would like some feedback on the .10/minute - Unlimited mobile to mobile Go Phone Plan.
Here are my questions:

1.  Is it true Mobile to Mobile or are you charged the $1.00 on days you only call Mobile to Mobile?

2.  Are you charged the $1.00 when people call you but you don't answer?

3.  The $1.00 charge says for voice calls - are you charged the $1.00 on days you only text message?

Currently I have the .25/min plan, but I want to switch over, I just want to be informed first.  Thanks so much!!

1. You're charged $1 for every day when you use voice services on your phone, whether mobile-to-mobile or not
  2. You're not supposed to be charged for this, but I saw some occasional posts from people saying they were
  3. No, you can message all you want and that won't cause the $1 charge
  4. A thing to note: the $1 charge is always applied the day after you had used the vcoice services, not the same day. So if you talk on Monday and only use the phone for texting on Tuesday, the $1 will be taken out on Tuesday, but not on Wednesday.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.