Transfer att number to straight talk

Highlighted
Contributor

Transfer att number to straight talk

What so i have to do to transfer my att number to my new straight talk
Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: Transfer att number to straight talk

Contact Straight Talk and have them port your number from AT&T.

If you have closed your account with AT&T, your number is gone.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 7
Employee

As @kdfeferer stated you need to contact straight talk. they will do the port request. As far as you number if you have canceled your att account within 59 days you can reactivate your account to have straight talk port it out then it will cancel your att account again. If it is past 59 days you will need a new number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

WHAT INFO DO I NEED TO TRANSFER MY AT&T NUMBER TO A STRAIGHT TALK PHONE. MY AT&T PHONE STILL WORKS???

Message 4 of 7
Scholar

You will need your phone number, account number and PIN.  The account number and PIN is available via customer service by dialing 611.

Message 5 of 7
Contributor

Why does it take several days to transfer from AT&T to straight talk? What is the process that takes so long? Is it from the initial carrier or the new carrier? I have no service on my phone and can’t get no information on how long it will take. Just the general answer of two hours to two business days.

Message 6 of 7
Contributor

i amhaving the same problem did you get help r did you find out how long it would take 

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

AT&T GoPhone is changing its name to AT&T PREPAID. New name - same great service, network and value!

Additional Support