Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
RobinMa09's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 27th, 2018 4:38 AM

Stop constantly charging my bank account while I’m no longer use the SIM long time ago

Dear Sir,
 I bought a prepaid SIM card on May 25, 2018 at Washington Square Retail Store. I paid usd40.75 through my credit card. I clearly told the shop assistant that I only need a prepaid SIM card and it was for my friend’s temporary use when he was in USA in Jun 2018. But I constantly receive payment advice from Jun, July and Aug. Pls stop that right now. SER NO. 8901 4103 2707 5216 9664. Thanks.  By Robin Ma.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

This forum is not customer support, you won’t get payments stopped by posting here. The SIM card you bought for your friend apparently got signed up for autopay. You can turn autopay off by logging into the prepaid account or by calling. You can also get your bank or credit card to block any further charges. If you choose to call, the following info is from customer support:

Customers in these situations need to call one of two numbers:

Outside of the U.S. - 1-314-925-6925 - The agent can call them back at their number so they don't rack up big toll charges.

Inside the U.S. -  1-800-901-9878

English and Spanish spoken.  It's possible - depending on the agent they reach - they may be transferred within the company.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.