Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
amheatley's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, November 5th, 2011 6:52 PM

Rollover minutes on new Gophone plans?

Hi there,

I have had a gophone plan for a few years now, and have been very happy with it.  The main attraction, for me, is the rollover minutes, as there are some months when I hardly use the service.  I received an e-mail last month from AT&T, telling me about the new, cheaper plans.  Do these new plans include rollover minutes?  Presumably not, since the e-mail doesn't mention anything about them.  I went to the At&T website, and can't find anything about it.  Does anyone know the answer?  Thanks.

Scholar

• 

346 Messages

12 years ago

@Gwapo2 wrote:

Thanks!!! A lot!!! I think I will get this!!!! i do not talk alot on my cellphone!!!!

How much do you talk and text? The $25 plan gives you 250 minutes talk and unlimited text. If you don't use either, you might be better off with Pay As You Go instead ($0.10/minute) which costs basically the same per minute as the $25/250 minute plan. For example, if you only use around 50 minutes and 1000 messages in a month, you only need to spend $15 per month ($5 for calls + $10/1000 messaging feature package).

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Hi,

I am using AT&T  $25 pre paid plan. When i purchased this plan, the store guy told me that at&T to at&t calling is free.

but now when i  call AT&T number friends during day time, my minutes are getting reduced.

Can you please let me know whether AT&T to AT&T is free only during night after 9PM or morning also 

Scholar

• 

346 Messages

12 years ago

@swethay wrote:

Hi,

I am using AT&T  $25 pre paid plan. When i purchased this plan, the store guy told me that at&T to at&t calling is free.

but now when i  call AT&T number friends during day time, my minutes are getting reduced.

Can you please let me know whether AT&T to AT&T is free only during night after 9PM or morning also 

The only plan that offers free AT&T mobile to mobile calling is the now defunct $1/day plan. None of the new prepaid plans (aside from the $50 unlimited) gives you free AT&T mobile to mobile. Doesn't matter what time of the day you call.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.