Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
pablocrego's profile

Scholar

• 

332 Messages

Friday, September 26th, 2008 4:20 PM

Closed

Rollover exact date

I have the Media Net package of 5MB with some amount of Kbs unused. I want to renew the package in order to rollover the unused data.
If it says that expiration is Sep28,can i add the new package on Sep28,or I have to do it 1 day before, Sep 27?
I have the same question for airtime expiration date...the date the accounts shows as expiration will show $0.00 already,or is the day after that expiration date? Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

13K Messages

16 years ago

pablocrego wrote:
     I have the Media Net package of 5MB with some amount of Kbs unused. I want to renew the package in order to rollover the unused data.
     If it says that expiration is Sep 28, can i add the new package on Sep28,or I have to do it 1 day before, Sep 27?
I have the same question for airtime expiration date... the date the accounts shows as expiration will show $0.00 already, or is the day after that expiration date? Thanks!

You should always refill a day or 2 before the expiration date, and yes the unused allotment will carry over for you.

Scholar

• 

332 Messages

16 years ago

You are fast! Smiley Happy Thanks! The date shown as expiration will show $0.00 already?

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

15 years ago

I believe they can "expire" the account balance at any time on the designated expiration date - so to be on the safe side, at least do your refill the day before the expiration date.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.