Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Refund for prepaid phone

Contributor

Refund for prepaid phone

I'm having an issue with a prepaid phone I purchased 3 months ago.  First I was sold a plan that was different than I asked for.  Didn't catch it until few days later. Went back to att store spoke with manager and was told he couldn't do anything for me.  I was also supposed to get a landline number switched to this phone.  After numerous visits to the store and calling att it still doesn't work  I asked for my money back.  Store tells me to call att.  Person at att says go back to att store.  A month ago I was given an address in Ohio to send a letter  to date no response,  still no refund and phone doesn't work.   Any help with this mess?

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Refund for prepaid phone

its a prepaid phone and your stuck with it.  Most they might give you is the money back for service but I doubt it...  Its prepaid for a reason and that is the downfall.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support