Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
ChadNeu's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, January 23rd, 2009 9:42 AM

Closed

Really weird phantom texts at around 1 am everyday.

I've only ever been up to notice this weird thing twice. 

The first time was monday night, and my unlimited text ran out at midnight monday, when it rolled past 11:59pm, my unlimited text was up and every text cost me .20 cents.  At 1 am i started receiving alerts saying the last transaction cost me .20 cents.  It happened about 5 times, i'm not sure how many times. 

It happened again this night, but this time I had my text package going.  So it was just a bunch of .00 alerts.

what's going on here?

Accepted Solution

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

15 years ago

It sounds to me like these are just delayed balance notification notices that are being sent to you. I've seen a few delays on the notification notices after receiving text messages in the past. If it continues to happen, you should call customer service, and see if there is anything that they could do on their end to help you with this.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

15 years ago

Oh, and ALL the alerts are just that, an alert.  there's no text or any alert of a text.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

15 years ago

i'm thinking you're right.  There are a few texts through out the day that i dont get the notifications for. 

Thanks.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.