Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
amphorra's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, December 10th, 2008 6:31 PM

Closed

Prepaid Reimbursement/credit

i have a prepaid account.  it automatically comes from my account.  i lost my card and had to have another one come in to replace it.  however, the money i had (over 400.00) was removed from my phone.  once i got the new card in, i called to give the information and the 400.00 was to be returned to my account.  the first representative told me that it would take 24hrs.  i called back two days later.  now it is it has been sent somewhere to a higher level for approval and it could take several days.  however, i asked for a specific number and a few other specifics which i was not or as told by the rep could not be given.  i asked for an email or number to talk to someone else.  it was not done or i was told they only had a mail in address. why?  i think there should be email and phone numbers to everyone and service offered.  in the end, it just seemed like i wasn't getting the necessary service i needed and answers i wanted because i am a prepaid customer acct.  does anyone have any contacts or offer assistance in this case while i wait for a call back that could take a couple of hours.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

15 years ago

Did you ask to speak to a supervisor if you weren't happy with the responses to your questions?  Depending on the specifics, a supervisor may not have been able to give you a different answer, but they may be better prepared to explain at&t's policies and/or to provide you with alternative solutions.

Unfortunately prepaid customers do not have e-mail access to customer service - but speaking to a customer service supervisor is an option.

Message Edited by hme83 on 12-10-2008 12:50:46 PM

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

thanks.  the issue has been resolved.

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

15 years ago

Glad to hear it. 🙂
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.