Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Please Stop My daughter's autopay plan right now!

Contributor

Please Stop My daughter's autopay plan right now!

While my family stayed in the United States for about 2 months, We had used your AT&T autopay system.

Before coming to our country, I and my wife canceled your autopay  except my daughter's phone because she couldn't log in your site. They said password that I put in your site didn't match.

Anyway, I want you to stop my daughter's autopay. (phone number *****)*

* She doesn't use it anymore.

Or let me know how to know password and get access and log in your paygonline.com.

Activating Date was 6 or 7 Sep 2017 and the open place was Irvine, CA

Service plan was for 30 dollars a month.

Please, Be sure you don't charge again. You already charged about 30 dollars this month even if my daughter haven't used your autopay since we came back to our home country.

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Please Stop My daughter's autopay plan right now!

@prekos This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. Unfortunately, you won’t get your daughter’s autopay turned off by posting here and it is not possible to login to a prepaid account from outside the US. You either need to contact customer support directly or get your bank to block the charge. If being charged to a credit or debit card, getting that card reissued with a new number will work. An alternative to calling customer support is to contact @ATTCares via private message.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support