Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
CR2010's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Monday, November 17th, 2008 2:37 AM

Closed

Please Help asap!! Thanks!!

Okay so back in July I bought a go phone and I stopped using it for a while but now im trying to use it again and it says my phone isnt activated anymore. Is there a way to reactivate my go phone?

Accepted Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

15 years ago

@CR2010 wrote:

Okay does anyone know how much it costs to replace a sim card?

Could be free if you get lucky or have a legitimate reason for replacing it, otherwise it may cost you $25.

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

15 years ago

CR2010 wrote:
Okay so back in July I bought a go phone and I stopped using it for a while but now im trying to use it again and it says my phone isnt activated anymore. Is there a way to reactivate my go phone?

If the account has been cancelled (two months past the airtime expiration) you will need a new card. If you're between airtime expiration and account expiration, just add money.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

15 years ago

I didnt have any minutes or anything on the phone its just when i tried to add more it told me my phone was deactivated so i cant add any money until i reactivate it which i dont know how to do.

Scholar

• 

332 Messages

15 years ago

It seems that your account was cancelled.This happens after 2 months of airtime expiration. You have to go to an ATT corporate store,for a new SIM card and a new phone number.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

15 years ago

Okay does anyone know how much it costs to replace a sim card?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

15 years ago

Thank you for your help!! Smiley Happy

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

15 years ago

CR2010 wrote:
Thank you for your help!! Smiley Happy

You're welcome!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.