Explore & discover

Helpful Links

My prepaid autopay plan won't renew

Contributor

My prepaid autopay plan won't renew

I have a prepaid plan already for a month and I was charged for 2nd month now but I cannot call, text or surf the web. My phone number is *** - please help.

Thank you,

Motasem

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: My prepaid autopay plan won't renew

This is a customer to customer help forum, we can't help with account problems you'll have to call customer service. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: My prepaid autopay plan won't renew

FACEBOOK:
Venting Time:

I’ve been a customer of AT&T for 10+ years & NEVER have had a problem with billing until August 2018.  I have my bill automatically deducted each month from my Wells Fargo Visa Credit Card so the bill has ALWAYS been paid on time & in full.  Well, AT&T changed their billing cycle & created a nightmare for me.  I’ve been double-billed in August & in October, once around the 4th of the month & then again around the 21st of the same month.  Each time, I’ve contacted AT&T &  Wells Fargo & talked to both at length.  The problem is with AT&T.  I had nothing to do with their billing cycle.  I’ve been charged late payments twice (& one reversed) & threatened to be sent to collections.  Remember, before their changes, I’ve NEVER BEEN LATE & have ALWAYS PAID IN FULL.  Is that a way to treat a customer?  Once my contract has been fulfilled or if another wireless provider will buy out my contract, I’m leaving AT&T after 10+ years of good service.  AT&T does not care about their customer’s satisfaction.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support