Helpful Links

Multiple phones?

Multiple phones?

If I port my landline to a prepaid $ 0.10/ minute plan, can I get that on two phones?  Or am I only allowed one phone per phone number?

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Multiple phones?

ludington2014 wrote:

If I port my landline to a prepaid $ 0.10/ minute plan, can I get that on two phones?  Or am I only allowed one phone per phone number?

You can only have one active SIM card at a time for a single phone number. But you can move your SIM between different phones.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4

All Replies
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

ludington2014 wrote:

You can only have one active SIM card at a time for a single phone number. But you can move your SIM between different phones.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

You're welcome!

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

AT&T GoPhone is changing its name to AT&T PREPAID. New name - same great service, network and value!

Additional Support