Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
JAMAL_MCCOVERY's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, January 15th, 2017 2:14 AM

More Data

I'm look for a larger data deal maybe 1000 gb for $120. I live in a rural area where I can't get home internet and no companies offer gaming data plans. How bout being the first to do so. For the women, men, and children wwho can enjoy all the perks of living in a well populated area. 

Give some thought.

Jamal

If used let me get some freebies

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@JAMAL_MCCOVERY wrote:

I'm look for a larger data deal maybe 1000 gb for $120. I live in a rural area where I can't get home internet and no companies offer gaming data plans. How bout being the first to do so. For the women, men, and children wwho can enjoy all the perks of living in a well populated area. 

AT&T wants $450 for 100GB. You want 10 times that...

$120 will get you less than 30GB on a good grandfathered retention plan.

So your only option is DirecTV and get the unlimited package. Possibly purchase the hotspot option for your car and run the rest of the house through that. I think it stays on for a few hours after you turn the car off...

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

Bingo.  @Gary L This is more like it..... Woman Surprised

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.