Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
YYhong881565's profile

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Saturday, November 23rd, 2013 2:43 AM

Monthly plans questions need help..

It is $25 for 90days? And the 50MB data package by $5 for every month?QQ截图20131122184147.png

1 Attachment

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

Glad I could clear things up for you. 🙂

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you

Mentor

• 

54 Messages

10 years ago

I think that there is some confusing information and terminology that is listed when you look at your account on the Pay As You Go site.  

Account Balance -  No issue there.  I just paid added $40 for next month ($40 plan).

Rate Plan Expiration Date -  No issue there.  That shows when my 30 day periods are up and if I don't have money there or on auto pay my service won't work.

The two I don't understand are Account Balance Expiration Date and Cancel date which are 3 and 5 months from the date I last added funds.  

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

@Rickochet wrote:

The two I don't understand are Account Balance Expiration Date and Cancel date which are 3 and 5 months from the date I last added funds.  

Indeed, it can be confusing when trying to understand all at once - especially for new customers.

Your account balance expiration date is however much time you have left until your balance expires. In your case, you have 3 months, which is a comfortable place to be. Every time you add money, it pushes back the expiration date anywhere from 30 days to 90 days, and even up to a full year. Any remaining funds on your account will be forfeited once the account balance expiration date is exceeded. 

Your cancel date would be an extra 60 days or 2 months from the date of your account expiration date. Once the account balance expires, there is a 60-day "grace period" that will allow your account to remain active even with a balance of $0.00. Should the account exceed the listed cancel date, the entire account will expire, losing your phone number and other information associated with the account. A person would have to create an entirely new account should they decide that they would like to continue using prepaid GoPhone services.

Hope this clears things up. 

Mentor

• 

54 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks Wild Banchi, it makes more sense now.  I would be nice if the Pay As You Go site would have a bit more easier to understand info.  

I appreciate your help.

Rick

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

Yup, you're welcome. Glad I could help.

They should make it a bit easier to understand. Perhaps they could look into that...
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.