Helpful Links

Lost my go phone


Lost my go phone

Hi All,


I Have lost my go phone while i am travelling internationally,i lost in Dubai Airport,Now i am in india.What to do now?how do i block my sim and apply for new sim after coming into USA.


Thanks and Regards,

P.{Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 1 of 2

Re: Lost my go phone

If you have problems or questions while roaming outside the U.S., call AT&T at +1-916-843-4685 . When you call explain what happened and ask them to suspend the SIM card. 

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic

AT&T GoPhone is changing its name to AT&T PREPAID. New name - same great service, network and value!

Additional Support