Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
dolphin817's profile

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, December 15th, 2012 6:58 PM

I paid $2 to check voicemail, but there's no voicemail there

I had an icon on my phone (a blue envelope with green talk cloud) which I believed to be a voicemail icon. I also had a message telling me I had a VM. So I dialed the number, spent $2, but I don't have any voice messages. Do I have the wrong icon, or what's going on here?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

I called up customer service, and they took care of it. The rep verified that the icon is a VM icon. She thought it was some glitch in the system. It's gone now, and my $2 has been credited to my account. Thanks AT&T.

Expert

• 

13K Messages

11 years ago

What is the make and model of phone you are using, also you can avoid the $2 fee to check voicemail by using another phone to call and retrieve voicemail that way.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

Huawei U2800A

Expert

• 

13K Messages

11 years ago

Unfortunately I have gone through the owners manual and the quick start guide as well as the makers website, google, phonescoop.com and other sites including AT&T but yet none of them reference the voicemail icon for your phone.Sorry.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

Here is a photo of the phone with icon (to the right of the "3G" icon):

DSC04770.JPG

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg502/RisingSun96815/DSC04770_zps1e20b4ed.jpg 

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.