Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Julesgantt's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 22nd, 2012 3:59 AM

How do I get the PUK code for my GoPhone?

I need PUK code for gophone. My brand new phone is locked up and I can't get  in Help,!!!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I think its crazy ridiculous that we have to call customer support for help with puk code. I mean obviously if we had phones thats what we would do. But like someone else mentioned above, i do not have any family and i live an hour away from my friends that would help me. And i CANNOT CALL THEM TO COME HELP ME BC I DO NOT HAVE A PHONE.
I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH AN ISSUE WITH TRYING TO FIND INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE. IM VERY VERY MAD, UPSET, AND SO IRRITATED!!!!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

how are we supposed to CALL YOU WHEN YOU WONT LET US CALL ANYONE BECAUSE OUR SIM IS LOCKED! What KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT??  It's so conveinent fyi to walk around the neighborhood asking to use someones phone isnt it?   Imagine doing that for a second .  THIS IS STUPID why can't we get this stupid PUK CODE on the website

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I own another one but it is on Cricket Wireless. Will that work?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

This is the second time my phone locks on me for this pin / puk code, and i have a gophone. Chatting isnt offered to go phone clients, nor do we get an option to choose a pin of use to us, and whats causing the issue for it to lock? How can the pin issue be uninstalled or disabled?
They do not allow you to call in, and how can one call when your phone doesn't work?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

How to call with no phone? I had this happen twice this week, how do i turn the sim request off or remove the pin?

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hello Rdeselle,

Unfortunately, the only way to get the PUK code for your phone is to call AT&T customer service from a different phone, such as a landline or perhaps you could temporarily borrow someone else's phone until you're able to get yours working again. Heck, even a pay phone would work if they're still around. Explain the issue to the rep and he/she should be able to give you the code. I had this happen several years ago and I think it was triggered by messing with the security settings on my phone, which caused the SIM card to lock up. It's a problem with the SIM, not the phone itself. However, entering the specific PUK code will correct the issue and your SIM/phone will be back to normal. Hope I'm not too late in replying!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My phone is asking for an 8 digit puk code and it is saying sim card is puk-locked. how can I get in my phone since I can't call the 800 number?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.