Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
UWvisitor's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, July 27th, 2014 12:38 PM

How do I change my GoPhone plan online?

I live outside the States and use the GoPhone only when I visit. Sometimes it's just for a week, other times for a month. I was told by an ATT customer service representative this spring I could change my plan at any time, back and forth between the $2 a day and the $60 or $40 a month. But I can't find where to change the plan on the web site. How can I change my rate plan without incurring the $2 daily fee just to start the phone in the U.S.?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

10 years ago

I just wanted to share that you can now change your GoPhone rate plans and packages online! 

1. Go to att.com/myatt, text APP to 8758, or download the myAT&T app from your app store to get started.
  2. Log in with your GoPhone wireless number and 4-digit password.  (If you don't have a login, the user name is your 10-digit wireless number, and the initial password is set to the last 4 digits of your wireless number. Enter that as the password and we'll prompt you to change your password to something more memorable for you. Your password will be confirmed to you via text).
  3. When you are logged in, select your rate plan and confirm! The changes will be applied immediately!  Woman Wink

Scholar

• 

72 Messages

10 years ago

@UWvisitorAccording to the following site, doesn't look like you can change plans online.  I do see the option to manage your plan through their phone system though..

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?cv=821&sid=KB92527&ct=1500006#fbid=d6-kUUvFahb

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

You cannot change your plan online.
Calling  611 to AT&T on your phone is free in USA & Canada.
 It will NOT  incurring the $2 daily fee.

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

10 years ago

This must have been a recent change. I remember trying to change a go phone plan online only about a month before your post.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

My plan changes on the 20th of the month but would like it to be the 2nd of every month, how would I go about doing that. I need it changed asap.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I live outside the US and wanted to change my plan from $45 Monthly Plan into Daily Plan as advised by store manager where I bought the prepaid card.

I followed all the advices given above, but online I can´t be locked in into myATT. So I tried to choose `forget password´ but the new passwort will only be sent as text message and my Phone Card can´t lock in into any telephone network.

What can I do???

How can I get in contact (e-Mail) to discuss my options?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.