Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Osttiroler's profile

Scholar

• 

100 Messages

Sunday, June 16th, 2013 5:25 AM

Have I take care about tax?????

Hello,

I registered a simcard with the 65 USD plan. I registered the simcard with the zip 92802 for Anaheim CA.

Do I have to take care of any taxes or fees like 911.

If so how much more should I refill?

I am very grateful for an answer.

Do not forget, there are no kangaroos in Austria but we have been exporting one excellent gouverneur!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

11 years ago

If there are any taxes or fees specific to your state they will be applied at the time that you purchase the refill card. I purchased a $25 refill card for my daughters prepaid plan recently here in PA. and the total came to a little over $26.50 after taxes and fees were applied.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Scholar

• 

100 Messages

11 years ago

Can somebody answer please.

Scholar

• 

100 Messages

11 years ago

@irish Rose wrote:

If there are any taxes or fees specific to your state they will be applied at the time that you purchase the refill card. I purchased a $25 refill card for my daughters prepaid plan recently here in PA. and the total came to a little over $26.50 after taxes and fees were applied.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Thank you --- This help me.

And know somebody there is a 911 fee for CA?

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

11 years ago

@Osttiroler wrote:

@irish Rose wrote:

Hope this helps. 🙂

Thank you --- This help me.

And know somebody there is a 911 fee for CA?

No problem, glad to help. 🙂

As for the 911 fee in the state of CA, looking at AT&T's E911 chart in the following link, it appears that they don't charge that in the state of CA.

http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/gophoneE911.jsp

Scholar

• 

100 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.