Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
pkalaits's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 13th, 2011 11:25 AM

Closed

Gophone prepaid micro SIM options for iPhone 4?

Hello,

I have a European (factory unlocked) iPhone 4 (similar to those on AT&T although unlocked). I am coming next week to San Francisco, CA for a two weeks stay and I would like to use my iPhone 4 for voice and data (prefrably on a prepaid plan). So my questions are...

1. Can I go to an AT&T retail store and ask for a Gophone microSIM for iPhone 4? Do they give micro SIM cards for prepaid? Should I just ask for a normal SIM and use a microSIM cutter?

2. What is the cost of the SIM card? Do they give it for free if I add a certain amount of funds to my account?

3. If I use the $2 Unlimited Daily Talk and Text plan what is the the biggest data feature package that I can add in my account?

4. Is there an addon package thatn can reduce the international long distance rates to Europe (currently $0.49)?

Thanks

Pavlos

• 

2.8K Messages

13 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.