Helpful Links

Good prepaid for visitor

Contributor

Good prepaid for visitor

Will be visiting Western US for 3 weeks and need data for maps, VOIP, and booking hotels. What is a good plan? Have extra unlocked IPhone SE to use. No mobile hot spot would be quite inconvenient 🙄
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Good prepaid for visitor

$45 plan

https://www.att.com/prepaid/plans.html

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Yes, this is the most direct choice. Would probably go for the $65 plan as
I have had bad experiences sucking up data unbeknownst to me. Better at
shutting off sucky apps now but gun shy. The no mobile hot spot prohibition
means my wife can't piggyback on the plan for internet and I can't use my
Ipad for internet. Obviously there will be chances (many) to use wifi, but
any ideas on this point?

Thanks
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

You cannot use your phone as a WiFi hotspot if you using the $65 prepaid plan.

But like you say,Wifi are everywhere.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

AT&T GoPhone is changing its name to AT&T PREPAID. New name - same great service, network and value!

Additional Support