Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
ssrodgers45's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 9:24 PM

Go phone account

My name is Shelley R[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] it saying my bill is due today and it's not due tell the 28 I need my phone so it need to go to Friday like it was last month

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

Prepaid service with all carriers is a 30 day plan, not monthly.  The date will change each month.  

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

As noted, Gophone service is for 30 days and since March had 31 days, if your plan started on March 28, today (April 26) is the 30th day. If you don't renew now, you will not have service tomorrow.  You can wait until the 28th if you want to, but that means you will be without service one day.

Scholar

• 

89 Messages

7 years ago

Hello, ssrodgers45 -

Since your GoPhone account ends today (as correctly explained by lizdance40 and sandblaster), if you have a credit card, you can pay for your GoPhone online (today, to have any unused funds roll over for your GoPhone account) at paygonline.com . Note: If you do not yet have a paygonline.com login and password set up, go to: att.com/myatt . There you can set up your GoPhone password (the full GoPhone number - all digits - no hyphens, spaces, or periods) and choose a password.

Best wishes -

Jeannie_D

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.