Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Silverbear1953's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, February 3rd, 2012 8:02 PM

Feature data package question

I have just singed up for the auto-refill option for my feature data package (for my smartphone). I understand that it will auto-refill in 30 days by taking the money out of my account balance. My question is will I loose my data balance (which is quite high) if it is renewed on the 30th day as scheduled....or should I refill it myself on the 29th day? I don't use a lot of data at this point in time and that is why I have a large reserve of data built up. However, I do not want to loose any of my balance in case I really do need to use a lot of data in the future. Any suggestions or clarifications would be appreciated.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

12 years ago

You might. It's kind of risky to set up auto renewal with data remaining on your data package. I would suggest to manually refill your data package yourself on the 29th day. I would rest much more assured rather than having to worry about if the existing data balance will be kept or forfeited.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.