Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
ron9000's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, November 30th, 2017 7:33 PM

Data-only plan expiration date vs renewal date

I have a GoPhone sim in a Netgear Aircard and get the $50 / 5 gig plan without autopay. I only have sporadic (4 x per year) need for it's activation. I used to see a message on the paygoonline.com site that indicated something to the effect "Plan expires on  Nov 8 2017". Now all I see is "Due Date" being "Now" without an indication of when the plan would expire and I would need to get a new sim. As others have noted, the date that the plan "expired" was 90 days after the last payment... my question is does the plan expire like the old 90 days after last payment, or never, or some other time frame?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

It is not 90 days, it is 60 days. Once your service expires and your account balance is $0, you then have 60 days to renew or your sim card is deactivated and your account is cancelled. This applies to all prepaid plans. Your 60 day clock should have started on Nov 9.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I get the 90, 60 day thing... the issue is that the site used to have the
date on it and it doesn't seem to be anywhere on the site now (the data has
expired I'm in the 60 day window) and I can only look back 30 days in
account history. Is there someplace where that expiration date can now be
found?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Sorry, I don't know that. I suspect the answer is no, there is no where to view it. You will just have to get out a calendar and count the days.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.