Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Changing phone in middle of the month.

Contributor

Changing phone in middle of the month.

I just paid for my $45 gophone plan about a week ago. The phone I have now is TERRIBLE. It has just about no storage on it. Would I be able to get another at&t gophone and switch my number and stuff over and still keep the about 3 weeks I have left on my current plan period?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Shortcakes514
‎12-15-2017 8:50 AM

Re: Changing phone in middle of the month.

Yes, you can change your phone anytime and transfer your plan to the new phone without impacting your plan.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thank you so much! I didn't want to get a new phone and then have to buy another phone card. 

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Sage

No need.  Just move your SIM card.  It is possible the sim card may not be the Same size and you would need to have service transferred to a new sim.  ATT is charging $5 for replacement cards now. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support