Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
hopeforhonesty's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 14th, 2014 11:11 AM

Changing options without notice

I called AT&T customer service to find out why I could not add unlimited text to my teenage daughter's phone just like I have every month.  ($1 Mobile to Mobile plan.) The CSR stated that I could not do so until after midnight of the day the monthly unlimited text package expired.  His english was so poor that it was impossible to have him understand that I have done the same thing every month for quite some time.  I had even done the same thing on my other child's phone earlier in the evening.  After waiting until after midnight, the options on my plan have now changed: unlimited text is not an option; I must buy a package.

No advance notice as to a plan change.  No explaination.   

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @hopeforhonesty 

It looks like messaging packages are only available for the 10 cents per minute plan. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience. Does your daughter use a lot of minutes? There is a $25 monthly plan that includes 250 minutes and unlimited texting, or a $2 per day (only on the days used) for unlimited talk and text, will any of those plans work for her?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.