Change mobile number

Highlighted
Contributor

Change mobile number

How can I change my mobile number online
Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: Change mobile number

Log on to your online account. There is a link there where you can change your number. There is a $36 fee for number change.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 7
ACE - Guru

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1011568

Here is the link on how to change it online.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are fellow customers. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

I changed the wrong wireless number to the wrong phone. What do I have to do?
Message 4 of 7
Contributor

if i change my number or area code can i keep my old messages and voice mails

Message 5 of 7
Scholar

Most likely you will lose your voicemail however, your texts should still be on your phone.  You should capture your messages just to be safe.

Message 6 of 7
Contributor

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

AT&T GoPhone is changing its name to AT&T PREPAID. New name - same great service, network and value!

Additional Support