Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Jayzee123's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, June 27th, 2018 2:27 AM

Cancel autopay while outside of USA

Hi everyone

I have recently left the US but have yet to cancel the AutoPay service every month.

Furthermore I do not have an online account set up and I'm very concerned with the monthly deductions that is going to occur.

Does anyone have any advice or able to direct me to someone who can help me with this?

I appreciate your help!

Guru

• 

561 Messages

6 years ago

You need to stop payment on your bank account or credit card for those charges.

Unfortunately you do not have service on Prepaid outside of North America, as you have discovered.  You can try to call ATTCares.

If you choose to call, this is from ATTCares:

Here are two numbers:

Outside of the U.S. - 1-314-925-6925 - The agent can call them back at their number so they don't rack up big toll charges.

Inside the U.S. -  1-800-901-9878

English and Spanish spoken.  It's possible - depending on the agent they reach - they may be transferred within the company.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Good morning Sir/Mdm

I'm told to enter my PIN, passcode or social security number after entering my phone number.
Is there anything I can do if I forgot if I have a PIN/passcode and I do not have a social security number?

Guru

• 

561 Messages

6 years ago

Outside of the US, no, as the pin reset will be sent to the phone which you will not have service.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

So what can I do??

Is there an email or any other way I can stol this autopay??

Thank you for replying!

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

No, there is not an email. Read post #2, you were given the options already.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.