Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
vtujfz's profile

Scholar

• 

163 Messages

Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 9:55 PM

Can I convert my $100 balance to a 1 year expiration date?

I have over $100 in my GoPhone balance and the next refill date is in a few days.  Can I have it converted so that the expiration date is 1 year?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

11 years ago

Nope. The only way to extend the expiration by 1 year is to add a $100. It doesn't matter how much you have sitting in there.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

11 years ago

@vtujfz wrote:

So if I called customer service, they won't be able to do it for me?

Not really. The money in the balance has already been paid for GoPhone service. You can use the balance of the money to get a feature package, like a data package, a messaging package, AT&T Navigation, International Long Distance, and other features. You can also donate the money to a charitable organization of your choice, for example Red Cross.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

11 years ago

Nope.You can add up to Max. $500,and let it sitting in your Gophone account.Smiley Indifferent

Scholar

• 

163 Messages

11 years ago

So if I called customer service, they won't be able to do it for me?

Scholar

• 

163 Messages

11 years ago

😞  

Was hoping I could save $25 ($26.75 after taxes).

Scholar

• 

163 Messages

11 years ago

I called and they were able to submit a request and approve the change of my expiration date to be 1 year from yesterday.  But they said next time to get a one year expiration date, to refill my account with $100 (something I already knew).

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.