Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Billing on my prepaid account

Contributor

Billing on my prepaid account

U people has took $169.00 out of my bank account when it was not that much the guy at the guntersville Al store was n a big hurry and swiped my bank card 4 times the computer was very slowly the 11/06/2018 and I can't get a single person to call me back and the store is giving me a run around PLEASE CALL ME ASAP  IVE GOT THE MESSAGE S SAVED ON MY PHONE

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Billing on my prepaid account

@Liveisjustatest This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. You might get a response by ATTCares but no one from ATT will call you from your post here. Check your account, if those charges show as “pending”, they are not actual charges yet and will probably drop off. Unfortunately, with a debit card, a pending charge puts a hold on that amount until the charge drops off. If they are pending, there really isn’t anything ATT can do to make them drop off any faster. If they are actual charges, you need to go back to the store.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support