Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
janetference's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, August 9th, 2012 6:40 AM

Balance Expiration

Is it possible to retrieve expired prepaid minutes? My husband hardly ever uses his phone, and he had built up about $80 or so, and he let it expire without realizing it. Can we get it back if we add more money?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

12 years ago

Sorry, its not possable.

What pre-paid plan are you using?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

$1 a day and .10 a minute. Does that make a difference?

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

@janetference wrote:

$1 a day and .10 a minute. Does that make a difference?

It may make a difference if your husband was on $1 a day. The $1 a day is a grandfathered plan that would be gone forever Smiley Sad if the account expired. But life goes on even if prepaid vanishes from the earth Smiley Happy Good luck Smiley Happy

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I disagree. Your 'not possible' follows from out of the blue.

This refund would be indeed not possible provided that the no-refund rule was explicitly written in the AT&T policy and this policy was made clear for the client at the time he/she subscribed for this plan.

Since none of this is in place, general practice rules apply. That is, if the service had not been provided, the advance payment for this service must be refunded.

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

9 years ago

Why are you arguing a 3 year old question? The OP has only posted twice, both times in August of 2012.  My guess is, she's moved on. I doubt she'll ever see your reply.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

This question is still actual.

It concern me NOW. Hence my post.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.