Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
manito's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 18th, 2015 3:28 PM

815 ERROR

To whom it may concern,

I was asked via my computer to contact AT&T regarding the internet/my browser.  I keep getting I believe the 815 error dealing with add-ons and set up.

I screwed things up by playing to much and trying to fix it on my own.

I do not have Broadband, but I have Wireless and AT& T set up my modem for Milwpc.com.  My phone is also through AT & T.

I need to get it back to Wireless versus Broadband, because I am not set up for Broadband Connection.  My computer I also believe is set up for 6 Megabytes with Milwaukee PC.

I tried diabling add-ons as well to see if that would help and it did not.  I did set up Avaris free malware for protection.  I am really trying to get onto Mozilla Firefox and Internet Exlorer in order to check my e-mail through Milwpc  and the pages won't load.

Please help me with the situation if you could.  It stated that I could contact  ATT&T.com or the 1-800 number for AT&T.

Could really use your assistance.

Margaret ****  Home phone ****, Area code ***, Work # ****, Area code [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

9 years ago

This is a public, customer to customer forum.  Your personal information will be removed.

please call your internet provider for help trouble shooting connection.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.