Explore & discover

Helpful Links

815 ERROR

Contributor

815 ERROR

To whom it may concern,

I was asked via my computer to contact AT&T regarding the internet/my browser.  I keep getting I believe the 815 error dealing with add-ons and set up.

I screwed things up by playing to much and trying to fix it on my own.

I do not have Broadband, but I have Wireless and AT& T set up my modem for Milwpc.com.  My phone is also through AT & T.

I need to get it back to Wireless versus Broadband, because I am not set up for Broadband Connection.  My computer I also believe is set up for 6 Megabytes with Milwaukee PC.

I tried diabling add-ons as well to see if that would help and it did not.  I did set up Avaris free malware for protection.  I am really trying to get onto Mozilla Firefox and Internet Exlorer in order to check my e-mail through Milwpc  and the pages won't load.

Please help me with the situation if you could.  It stated that I could contact  ATT&T.com or the 1-800 number for AT&T.

Could really use your assistance.

Margaret ****  Home phone ****, Area code ***, Work # ****, Area code [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Ms. Margaret Glaeser of 1234 South 17th Street, Manitowoc, WI. 54220

This is a public, customer to customer forum.  Your personal information will be removed.

please call your internet provider for help trouble shooting connection.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support