Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
sunemua's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 2:20 PM

6 months use

Hi! I have a little questions. I bought couple days ago iphone 6 prepaid card. I don't live in usa and i don't have at&t offerd in my country. So to take off lock i must use this phone in this card and pay every month for boost my mobile account. can i just activate iphone and wait until 6 months and then send request to unlock my phone?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

No, that is not possible.  You could if you were also able to select a plan and pay for it for 6 months. However, that can't be done from outside the US.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

so i must pay every months for phone to use in future in othee network? i bought this phone for full price, not for a subscription. or i can put to phone prepaid card and use this and no pay

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

You likely did not pay full price for the phone. If you bought an iPhone 6 advertised as a prepaid phone, you paid much less than the same phone would have cost from Apple. That is why the 6 month requirement to get it unlocked exists. The phone will not be unlocked until that 6 month requirement is met.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

ok i understood but my questions was different. so i can buy 6 bost at once ?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@sunemua wrote:

ok i understood but my questions was different. so i can buy 6 bost at once ?

I have no idea what that means.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.