Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
daycord35's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, May 5th, 2015 11:11 PM

Replacing a Go Phone SIM card and keeping the number

My phone was stolen out of work vehicle, while I was inside servicing a store. I've already went to my gophone acount and suspended my service. I know my phone is gone for good, so I guess my question is do I have to purchase another simcard and add more minutes? My phone was just refilled with minutes 3 days ago. I had an unlocked Blu Dash 5.5 smartphone. I already know I will have to buy a new phone, I'm wondering if I have to start all over again and by another gophone simcard and refill the account again, I mean naturally the sim card is in the stolen phone. So do I need to purchase another simcard? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

AT&T should be able to transfer the money from the other sim card to a new sim card and you should be able to keep your phone number.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

ok thanks.

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

7 years ago

That has nothing to do with my refunds whether my phones were stolen or not they were buy one get one free

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

7 years ago

Att. Is ridiculous they won't even return my phone call after I was on chat with them they were supposed to call me at 4:15 and they never have it yet
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.