Explore & discover

Helpful Links

What are the Internet 50/100/1000 standard rates?

Highlighted
Contributor

What are the Internet 50/100/1000 standard rates?

My bundling with a cellular plan allows for $30/50/70 respectively with a 2 year agreement.  What I really want to know is the standard rates for each of these plans once the introductory pricing expires.

Message 1 of 6
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by maskedferret
‎09-27-2017 7:11 PM

Re: What are the Internet 50/100/1000 standard rates?

Found on Uverse Fine Print....

But here is the short form....

Internet speeds up to 50M are $40 promo for 12 months, $70 after 12 months

The 75/100 speed tiers are $60 for 12 months, $99 after 12 months

The 1G is $80 for 12 months, $119 after 12 months.

All plans include 1T of data per month, unlimited is available for extra $30.

All internet is a 12 month contract, $180 Early Termination Fee, pro rated $15 per month.

If you bundle the internet with a qualified offer of DirecTv, Uverse IPTV, or Wireless receive...

1) $10 per month discount (40-10=30, 60-10=50, 80-10=70)

2) receive 24 month pricing instead of 12 as long as bundle is kept intact.

3) receive unlimited internet data plan ($30 fee waived)

$40 Internet Offer: Price for Internet 50M plan after bill credit for new residential customers. After 12 mos., then prevailing rate ($70/mo) applies unless canceled by customer prior to end of 12 months. Prorated ETF ($180) applies if Internet is disconnected before end of 12 months. Up to $99 installation fee applies. Credit restrictions apply.

$60 Internet Offer: Price for Internet 100 plan after bill credit for residential customers in select markets in AT&T Fiber areas. Prorated ETF ($180) applies if service is disconnected before end of 12 mos. After 12 mos., then prevailing rate ($99/mo) applies unless canceled by customer prior to end of 12 months. Credit restrictions apply. 

$80 Internet Offer: Price for Internet 1000 plan after bill credit for residential customers in select markets in AT&T Fiber areas. Prorated ETF ($180) applies if service is disconnected before end of 12 mos. After 12 mos., then prevailing rate ($119/mo) applies unless canceled by customer prior to end of 12 months. Credit restrictions apply. 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Employee

Please note these are today's prices, the company has annual price increases end of January each year thus by time 24 months expires possible 2 prices increases thus standard rates will likely be higher.

See the Uverse Terms of Service (TOS) for more details.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

Thank you for the response!

Follow-up question: If bundled, do the $10 discount and unlimited data plan persist after the promotional rate expires?

Message 4 of 6
Employee

No... Promotion expires, no discounts.

Of course in two years can cancel service, either wait 30 days to use same name on new account or sign up as a new customer under a different name (spouse?) Immediately after canceling, both would have a new $99 installation charge unless order TV package bundle at time of install.

Message 5 of 6
Scholar

Hate to bump a old thread but I got a question.

"

If you bundle the internet with a qualified offer of DirecTv, Uverse IPTV, or Wireless receive...

1) $10 per month discount (40-10=30, 60-10=50, 80-10=70)

2) receive 24 month pricing instead of 12 as long as bundle is kept intact.

"

I currently have 100/20 VDSL2 service for $60 a month. Had U-verse TV on the same bill, but switched to DTV (still bundled on same bill). Dose this mean I will get to keep the $60 price for 2 years?

Edit: Looks like I'm good to go. Had no idea it was extended to two years, that's awesome.

Capture.PNG

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support