Helpful Links

Usage of internet

Contributor

Usage of internet

Usage 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Usage of internet

What about it?  You want the daily usage summary?  If you don't have dsl look in your myAT&T.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Yes i would like my usage daily where i will not go over
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎04-29-2019 1:03 PM

As I said, id you don't have DSL, you can find your daily usage summary (based on GMT time, updated once a day) in you account information on your myAT&T.  Log in and click My Internet.  A panel will be displayed underneath.  That panel will include a box that says My Usage.  It will include a box that says See all my usage

As I said it's not going to give you a minute-by-minute summary.  And it might look like it gets updated before 12PM local time because it's based on GMT time.

Note, the only reason I singled out DSL as an exception is I think account info is handled differently for those users based on threads in these forums.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support