Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Question about purchasing internet

Contributor

Question about purchasing internet

Hi I was told that since I'm receiving food stamps that I could get the internet for $5 a month. I was wondering if that was true and if I would have to pay anything upfront and does it include Wi-Fi? Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎04-16-2019 5:17 AM

Re: Question about purchasing internet

Check out the AT&T Access program.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Contributor

Do i haveI have to pay anything upfront?

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

I don't know how payment starts once you initiate that service.   I believe you fill out that form first and wait for acceptance to come in the mail.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support