Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
DONSAN61's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, February 26th, 2017 6:12 PM

My question is about att access

My granddaughter is on free lunch program at school and I recieve TANF benefits for her thru DSS. I am also  on SS disability. I currently have Charter but I am no longer goig to be able to afford it. Is there any way that we can qualify for att access so that I may keep internet in the home foe her?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

7 years ago

Go  HERE to apply.

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

7 years ago

ATT's access program has several qualifiers, the main one being somone in your household receiving foos stamps. (SNAP benifits.)

What can sometimes ve a problem is, there are areas ATT is simply not allowing new customer connections, and the only way to get the internet discount is to already be an existing wired internet customer.

Since you brought up the issue of kids school luck program, I sugest you go to the web site, http://www.cheapinternet.com/   

they provide details about other indigent discounted internet programs, such as internet essentials, internet bassic, and so on. 

ATT's Access program is listed as well, but they do not have anything along the line of internet essentials, which use the school lunch program as a qualifier.

In any case, good luck, and hope you find what you are looking for.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.