Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I received a wierd email from att online services

Announcements...
Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!
Contributor

I received a wierd email from att online services

Hello...Just wondering if att sends emails from online services that show you have a bill and and says you will receive a paper bill in 7 days. I don't have any account with att.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: I received a wierd email from att online services

I do get paper bills and do receive emails from AT&T Online Services showing the amount, payment date, etc. and it says it should arrive within 7 days.  So they are legit.  Does a bill actually show up within that next week?

If you aren't a paying customer you should not be seeing those emails or bills.  I guess an email address got mixed up some place on the billing side.  You could call 800-288-2020 and ask for "billing" as you navigate down the phone tree (if that is possible when you don't have an account) and tell them about this problem.  Or maybe ATTCares will see this thread and handle it themselves.  No guarantee on that last part.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: I received a wierd email from att online services

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support