Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
ksherman's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, January 20th, 2019 7:50 PM

HughesNet - Telephone number transfer

Good Afternoon,

When inquiring about AT&T cable service in my area I was told the only service that I could get is Direct TV.  Shen I place the call to you customer service, I asked about a bundle service, and I was told that I could only get tv service from Direct TV.  The customer service person that was helping me told me that HUGHES NET was in my area as a provider of phone and internet.  After I had completed my time with her she transferred me over to HUGHES NET.  I told them that I wanted my phone number from my present carrier transferred over.  Long story short when the Tech came to install the service he gave me a different phone number, and I was told that I had to call in and request a phone number transfer, which I did.  All of this took place on the 7th of January 2019, and it is now the 20th and the number has not been transferred.   I am writing you to request the name of the president / or CEO of Hughes net contact information.  This has caused me issues with my number not being transferred over, I have had a death in my family and no one could get in touch with me for a few days.  

Thank you for your assistance with this issue, in directing me to whom I should contact at Hughesnet.

Kay 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

This forum is not customer support, just other customers. I doubt anyone here has contact information for Hughes Net. Try a google search.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.