Explore & discover

Helpful Links

HughesNet - Telephone number transfer

Contributor

HughesNet - Telephone number transfer

Good Afternoon,

When inquiring about AT&T cable service in my area I was told the only service that I could get is Direct TV.  Shen I place the call to you customer service, I asked about a bundle service, and I was told that I could only get tv service from Direct TV.  The customer service person that was helping me told me that HUGHES NET was in my area as a provider of phone and internet.  After I had completed my time with her she transferred me over to HUGHES NET.  I told them that I wanted my phone number from my present carrier transferred over.  Long story short when the Tech came to install the service he gave me a different phone number, and I was told that I had to call in and request a phone number transfer, which I did.  All of this took place on the 7th of January 2019, and it is now the 20th and the number has not been transferred.   I am writing you to request the name of the president / or CEO of Hughes net contact information.  This has caused me issues with my number not being transferred over, I have had a death in my family and no one could get in touch with me for a few days.  

Thank you for your assistance with this issue, in directing me to whom I should contact at Hughesnet.

Kay 

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: HughesNet - Telephone number transfer

This forum is not customer support, just other customers. I doubt anyone here has contact information for Hughes Net. Try a google search.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!
Additional Support