For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Jveloskey's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 28th, 2017 2:28 AM

Horrible service, why?

What internet speed am I supposed to be getting with my sevice? Speedtest says 7.5/1.2.  Every time I try and stream a movie it buffers to the point it is unwatchable. Att speed test says 19.5, why the huge difference?

Had a chat session with att tonight. Told to reboot, which I did and then never got the chat started again. Also gave my phone number, surprisingly, no call from support. Despite not being able to reconnect. 

After reboot, still having the same problem. This has been an ongoing problem since my service started about a year ago. Can't wait to go back to Comcast. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

And I can watch Netflix, stream movies on my iPad, but when it comes to streaming via DIRECTV, the wheels come off. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Nice corporate talk there yogi. Instead if solving my problem and providing customer service, I should just take the 6 paragraphs you copied/pasted and move on?  What if it was you, an att employee that was having these exact problems?  What if it was your CEO having these problems?  Would you quote the same 6 paragraphs and ask them to just accept it since att consequently doesn't guarantee service?  Your response does not help my situation. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.