Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
fg2001gfatID's profile

Mentor

• 

100 Messages

Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017 8:49 AM

Home internet unlimited data plans ?

I'm trying to order AT&T internet with unlimited data plan, but the online order site does not show this option.

When I was chatting online with an AT&T representative he told me that unlimited data is available for extra 30$ a month, but the online order doesn't even mention the option.

Why is the online ordering system screwed up ? I clearly don't want to pay 10$ for every extra 50GB, that is just a robbery, it will cost 100$ just for 500GB over the limit.

30$ extra for unlimited is already expensive enough, but sure sound better than 10$ per 50GB....

Why are the ordering systems so confusing and inaccurate ?

Mentor

• 

44 Messages

7 years ago

Hi,

When you place order for AT&T Internet upto 300 Mbps there is data cap of 1024 GB and you will get unlimited package for free with 1 Gbps or 1000 Mbps plan, Likely you will also get unlimited package free when you bundle with DirecTV or Uverse TV.

Information upto my knowledge. 

Thanks,

AARIYAN

Mentor

• 

100 Messages

7 years ago

Well, there is another contradiction, during the online chat with the representative he said 40$ for 12months and 50$ after that, + 30$ for unlimited data.
Now you say 70$ instead of 50$, which one is it ? And can I have it in writing ?

Mentor

• 

100 Messages

7 years ago

10$ for 50G overage is just a rip-off....

They don't have U-verse TV in my area and I just don't want a dish on my roof for direct TV.

Also something is unclear about the price after the 12 months promotion, it goes from 40$ to 70$, but when I chatted with the AT&T representative, she told me it goes from 40$ to 50$ a month after 12 months. So which is it ? Why don't they have ever things written clearly ? I could also sign a contract for 24 months, but 70$ plus 30$ for the unlimited data makes it 100$ a month which is another robbery...

Any good solution without the stupid bundling ?

Mentor

• 

100 Messages

7 years ago

Something is wrong with the 70$ after 12 months. I have a transcript of a chat with an AT&T representative that insured me that after 12 month the price would be 50$ a month not 70$ as you state.

70$ + 30$ for unlimited data, makes it a 100$ a month, that is a rip-off price and cost more than a bundle.

Come on AT&T,  be serious and stop overcharging your customers.....

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I bundled Direct TV with my ATT internet because I was told by the ATT rep that was the only way I could get unlimited data on my internet plan. We do not have UVerse in my area. I still get charged monthly for internet usage overages and when I last talked to customer service, they are telling me no such plan exists and that I can’t get unlimited data because we don’t have UVerse. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Ordered whith a rep on the phone everything is supposed to be recorded

Mentor

• 

100 Messages

6 years ago

30$ extra a month for unlimited data plans is still a rip off,

Spectrum in San Diego offers unlimited data included in the basic internet plan and no contracts. and the speed is 100Mb/s rather than 50Mb/s of AT&T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I currently have access but my bills are $110 over the $9.99 can you explain in terms i can understand? Lol. My children watching tv is driving it up so the tv option you mention would be perfect. How do i do this?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.