Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Gateway Authentication Failure. Please contact your Service Provider.

Contributor

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Gateway Authentication failure.

Did you?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Gateway Authentication failure.

not yet.  just became aware of problem. 

I have recently renewed my Carbonite backup service subscription. About 3 DAYS of backup began Saturday night.  Sunday morning, I saw the error report.   

I have VPN using Norton Core., which is connected between att gateway and Norton Core, which then masks my location, I think.  So, looking back into/through my computer, I think the Core changes the apparent location of the response from my computer, the "location" of my gateway might change one every interrogation.  Does anyone know whether this reasoning is 1) correct, 2), partly correct or 3) wasted neurological energy?  

It appears some others have experienced  this error.  Thanks for your interest.  DWW

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support