Explore & discover

Helpful Links

EBT SNAP DISCOUNT

Highlighted
Contributor

EBT SNAP DISCOUNT

If someone has AT&T WiFi but is eligible for the lower income discount. Can they just switch from what they are paying already to the discount price of $10.00 for food stamp recipients??

Message 1 of 9
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎11-18-2018 6:12 AM

Re: EBT SNAP DISCOUNT

I believe that's the way it works after you APPLY for and are APPROVED for the Access from AT&T  program.  Follow link for more information.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 9
Employee

From before you begin section of above provided link....

If I'm approved, when does my Access program from AT&T start?

Your service under the program starts when your Access from AT&T order is completed. That may be the same day you call in to activate your discount (if you have existing AT&T service)—or at a later date (if you are newly establishing wireline Internet service). Your customer service representative will advise you of your service activation date when you call to place your order.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 9
Contributor

I've been having it for some months now I just found out about the
discount??

Message 4 of 9
Contributor

Internet 

Message 5 of 9
Contributor

Internet 

Message 6 of 9
ACE - Expert

Link in post 2.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 9
Contributor

Do u have a discount for seniors and ebt snap for cable or just internet and how do I go about finding about more information for these programs

Message 8 of 9
ACE - Expert

Senior discount?  No

SNAP participants?  Yes

Discount on TV service?  No

Discount on internet?  Yes

Follow link on post 2 above.

Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!
Additional Support