Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Does AT&T Internet have month-to-month service?

Contributor

Does AT&T Internet have month-to-month service?

I'd like to set up an internet connection in my apartment in San Bruno, CA. 

I prefer not to have yearly contact so I am looking for a month-to-month plan for internet. 

However, it seems there is no option for that. If not, how much will it cost if I use the internet for 6 months and break the one year contract? 

Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎09-14-2019 4:21 AM

Re: Does AT&T Internet have month-to-month service?

Internet only...

$99 installation.

12 month promo contract, standalone service from 10-100 (best address can be supported) is $50 per month.

Early Termination Fee is $180, pro rated $15 per month for each month remaining. If cancel after 6 months would be 15x6 or $90. 

Note, after 12 months the rate would increase either $10 to $15 depending on then current pricing. 

In essence receiving $10 discount per month while subject to $15 ETF per month. 7 months of service is near break even point... $70 in discounts received while $75 to cancel at 7 months. Result keeping service 8 or more months is saving money compared to retail pricing.

Note... If receive a REWARDS card this would change the months break even... $50 REWARD card with $10 discount moves break even to 5 months... $100 savings compared to $105 ETF.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support