Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Hollistersmimi's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 1:22 AM

DSL

Well, here we sit waiting for our service to complete a 30 minute stream and are now at 37 minutes with 20 to go in the show. This week received a notice that we would be charged $35 if our DSL was disconnected in response to my complaint earlier this month, I guess. If you suffer the same, you may contact your representative to break this monopoly and change legislation to allow other providers to compete.

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @Hollistersmimi,

Sorry to read of the trouble you are having. AT&T recommends a plan of at least 6 to stream. If you are using multiple devices, this can impact your experience and actually slow your service down. AT&T has no control of this. 

If this sounds like your setup, we recommend going to att.com and checking to see if U-verse is available. Upgrading may resolve this from you. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

You may try to place the blame on the user, but it is your company that fails to provide adequate service to my home and neighbors due to rural territory excuse.  Therefore, U-verse not an option, which benefits your dividends to stockholders.  You are dealing with an educated and informed user.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.